10.00 Keynote Panel Discussion
Dubai Fitness Challenge 2018 – Encouraging a Healthier and More Active Dubai
Launched last year, the Dubai Fitness Challenge (#Dubai30x30) is a game changing initiative spearheaded by H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum that encourages citizens and residents to get active for 30 minutes a day for 30 days. This panel will explore the plans for 2018.
• Key objectives of 2018’s Dubai Fitness Challenge
• 30 days of festivals, activity villages and other venues – an Emirate wide experience
• Blueprint for engagement – government, corporates, schools
• Using 30×30 to build a legacy of continuous healthy activity
• How can the private sector contribute?
Moderator: Graham Clews, Presenter, Dubai Media Incorporated
H.E. Dr. Abdulla Al Karam, Chairman of the Board & Director General, Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA)
H.E. Ahmed Al Khaja, CEO, Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment, Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing (DTCM)