The Sport Industry Forum Dubai brings together over 90 senior directors working in the business of UAE sport, from government, brands, federations, clubs, rights holders, event organisers and venues.
The theme of this year’s 7th edition is “Future Sponsorship”.
The continued growth of sport in the UAE relies on the ability to attract sponsorship, a willingness to invest and consistently delivering value across the board – to sponsors, rights holders, fans, participants and beyond.
So how do we as an industry encourage that investment, and importantly work together to achieve our sporting aims?
This is your exclusive opportunity to explore the sponsorship equation from a number of angles.
Hear from brands why they invest in a particular sport or property, and which marketing and business objectives they are working towards. Find out what they really want from rights holders and agencies, and how they prefer to work together to successfully activate their sponsorship.
Understand from rights holders how they are innovating and improving their properties, the changing content landscape and obstacles they face when working with multiple stakeholders in a unique market.
· Why do brands invest (and why don’t they)? Value vs. pricing, engagement, marketing, activation
· Top 3 things brands want to see from rights holders and agencies
· Top 3 things rights holders need from brands
· The growing role of technology in producing and distributing high-quality content
· Government’s role as a facilitator – how should they support the industry?