The next Sport Industry Forum Dubai will take place on Wednesday 25 September 2019. Full details will be available here shortly.
2018’s Sport Industry Forum Dubai brought together over 100 senior professionals to discuss how sport at all levels – from elite through to grassroots – can be used as an enabler to encourage the wider community to get active.
- Panel discussion on the AFC Asian Cup UAE 2019 – how the UAE used the tournament to engage new audiences and get more people playing football
- Alison Oliver, CEO of the Youth Sport Trust, on success stories form her work and interventions in the UK that can apply to the UAE
- An exclusive Dubai Fitness Challenge 2018 panel exploring the plan for last year’s challenge – how to ensure a legacy of continuous community sport and exercise all year round
- An opening speech from H.E. Saeed Hareb, Secretary General of Dubai Sports Council, including information on DSC’s groundbreaking “10x” project – Dubai Sports Gate
- Roundtable working groups on increasing community engagement and participation, and true legacy