The next Sport Industry Forum Dubai will take place on Tuesday 18 September 2018 at the visually stunning location of Jumeirah Golf Estates.
The theme of the forum is “A Healthier and More Active Community Through Sport”.
The Sport Industry Forum Dubai will bring together over 100 senior professionals to discuss how sport at all levels – from elite through to grassroots – can be used as an enabler to encourage the wider community to get active.
Highlights will include:
- Panel discussion on the AFC Asian Cup UAE 2019 – how the largest sporting event yet to hit the UAE will be used to engage new audiences and get more people playing football
- Alison Oliver, CEO of the Youth Sport Trust, on success stories form her work and interventions in the UK that can apply to the UAE
- An exclusive Dubai Fitness Challenge 2018 panel exploring the plan for this year’s challenge – how to ensure a legacy of continuous community sport and exercise all year round
- An opening speech from H.E. Saeed Hareb, Secretary General of Dubai Sports Council, including information on DSC’s groundbreaking “10x” project – Dubai Sports Gate
- Roundtable working groups on increasing community engagement and participation, and true legacy